6 Best Couriers to Send Parcel from Malaysia to Singapore
Do you need to send parcel from Malaysia to Singapore? Malaysian eCommerce retailers looking to expand internationally may tap into the market in Singapore. In 2020, Singapore became one of the quick-booming markets in the world, reaching over USD2.8 billion sales of eCommerce. (Heinig, 2021)
When you intend to send parcel from Malaysia to Singapore, you would need to find the best international courier shipping service provider for a smooth journey for your parcels. You might also want to find the cheapest international shipping rate for a postage to Singapore while your parcels are handled professionally.
How to Send A Parcel To Singapore
1. Get A Quote (Estimation/Price)
In order to avoid incurring any extra fees, be sure to weigh and measure your packages.
- Using a weighing machine, weigh your package in kilograms.
- Measure the length of your package, width and height of your package. (Parcel2Go.com, 2020)
2. Choose Your Courier
Each courier will provide a distinct set of parcel delivery services and offers.
Regardless of whether you’re a frequent online seller or a one-time sender, choosing the right courier service is important.
It will save you from hassle, time, and money in the long run. In this case, we have got you covered! Hence, let’s take a look at the delivery options you have to send parcel to Singapore.
Register with us today
Reputable Companies to Send Parcel to Singapore
Janio provides you with multiple services which includes:
- Package/ parcel and mail/document delivery
- Freight shipping- Road, rail and air freight
The estimated time for parcels to be delivered to Singapore is around 5-7 working days. Besides that, Janio allows you to send liquid up to 3 liters.
FedEx offers you varieties of shipping services suitable for different types of shipment, such as;
- FedEx International First
- FedEx International Priority
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Priority Freight
- FedEx International Economy Freight
You may get the FedEx rate international quote and the estimation of transit time of parcel to send to Singapore.
III. EMS (Express Mail Service)
EMS allows you to send up to 30 kg for parcel or merchandise and up to 1 kg for documents whether it’s for personal or business use. On the other hand, for a parcel shipment from Malaysia to Singapore, it usually will only take 2-3 days. Besides that, EMS also serves over 200 countries with on-demand pickup service with a lower rate. Here is how you may calculate the rate of a package shipment.
- Volumetric Weight Formula– L x W x H cm/5000.
- Recommended sizes for Length x Width x Height
Minimum: 300mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 2mm (H).
Maximum:1.50m (L). (L) + (2w) + (2h) ≤ 3.00m.
The rates are determined by whichever is higher, actual or volumetric weight. In order to find out more about EMS estimated delivery time and weight for other countries, you may check it out here.
Read also: Pos Malaysia International Parcel, reverse logistics
Similar to other companies, Aramex also provides a range of services for import and export, as well as domestic express.
For Aramex, we shall break down the relevant service which you sought for to ship parcels to Singapore which is Export Express that includes;
- Priority Express- For customers that want to send their parcels urgently, yet safely and attentively around the world.
- Value Express- For lesser urgency and heavier packages around the world. The price is cheaper than the Priority Express.
Get a quote here about Aramex international shipping rates.
V. SF Express
SF is one of the leading integrated express logistics service providers in China which offers you several international shipping. Here are their services for shipping from Malaysia to Singapore;
- SF Standard Express– A door-to-door international express delivery service.
- SF Economy Express– A non-urgent shipment delivery and an economical international express delivery service.
- SF E-Parcel– A package service tailored for cross-border B2C e-commerce sellers for shipments below 2KG.
You may take a look at their website and to get a quote, as well as the transit time estimation.
Flickpost serves over 200 countries as a dynamic eCommerce solutions provider. Their main goal is to assist eCommerce sellers by reducing shipping costs. Here are their services which are suitable for a parcel shipment to Singapore.
- Economy Plus– 15-20 business days delivery time.
- Standard– 8-15 business days delivery time.
- Priority– 3-4 business days delivery time.
Get an instant quote for the rates and services on their website.
Feeling like getting a quote on every single courier is a hassle and a burden? Let us ease your experience of sending a parcel to Singapore by contacting CollectCo.
By appointing a collection center in every town ASEAN-wide, CollectCo provides hassle-free parcel delivery and collection services for all.
What Makes Us Special?
We are in partnership with almost all of the courier service providers as mentioned above. Below are the full list of their partnered international courier service providers:
When you choose CollectCo Premium Point to ship your parcel to Singapore, you will be enjoying the privilege of having many delivery options to choose from in a single integrated platform. Other than that, there several perks will also enjoy with the service by CollectCo such as;
- You will get a cheaper shipping rate through CollectCo
- Training Programme
- VIP Programme
- Pay Later Programme
Curious to see what is in store? Don’t wait or hesitate to send us a message, our friendly customer service will assist you along the way.
Register with us today
Read also: send parcel from Malaysia to Indonesia, send parcel from Malaysia to Australia